Friday, October 9, 2009

Peace River's Sustainability Survey

I encourage Peace River residents to take the time to do the survey on sustainability that is now on the Town's website. The results will provide important information for our municipal sustainability plan and the review of our Municipal Development Plan.

Grab a cup of tea and settle in--the survey takes awhile to complete (give yourself 15-20 minutes)--and know that you are making an important contribution by taking this time to respond.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Leslie - I found your blog when I was searching for a phone number for the horizon learning center (still looking). Anyway - I did the municipal survey online last week and not sure if it went through - the very last page where you put in the top 3 highs and lows and hit 'submit', all I would get back is the same page with red text stating something about only being able to put in numerical statements in the comments boxes.

Marla